Sunday, April 03, 2005

It's official. I have a deformity (likely congenital) of my right pinna. For some reason, my right ear can't hold the iPod headphone very well (the left one seems to be OK). Should I notify apple that they are discriminating against those of us who are audio-equipment challenged? Will they send me a free set of custom-made headphones, or at least a set with a headband? I don't want to miss out on the full iPod experience!

Acknowledgements: I would like to thank Matthew for pre-approving the idea for this blog posting. I couldn't have done it without you!

1 Comments:

Blogger LizeCR said...

NOw, Now, Jon. Iw asvery frugal and bought myself a 4G iPod mini, which only holds 1,000 songs. I also got a pretty good deal on Amazon. So I don't think $99 headphones are necessary.

4/05/2005 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home