Sunday, April 10, 2005

Death by Babka

I send out the following warning to those I care about, namely all of you: Beware the lethal combination of being in a pissed-off mood and a couple of chocolate babkas brought home by your roommate. This toxic mixture, if it doesn't kill you, will cause profuse night sweats and disturbing dreams. Also, if your dysthymia continues the following day, you will experience withdrawal symptoms causing you to open the next babka, as all that remains of the first one is an empty plastic container with a few crumbs (it wasn't just me, I promise!) Under certain conditions, babka can kill you! But there is help: call Babkaholics Anonymous at 1-800-big-butt. BA saved my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger LizeCR said...

If I use big words, I am likely a doctor. Hmmm....so I am!

4/10/2005 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home