Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Greetings from Montreal

I haven't written in a while due to Shabbos and Pesach, but last night I started a post and left it overnight because I wasn't feeling well, and when I finished it this morning, I found out too late that Blogger had logged me out, and my post was lost forever! I will try to replicate what I wrote now:

I am staying in Montreal until the end of Pesach. It is interesting that after living in New York for three and half years, Montreal seems so quaint, despite the fact that it is a metropolis. When I get off the plane I always notice how fragrant the air is. In my old bedroom at night, my ears ring from the silence (now they're ringing because they're filled with fluid, but even when I'm well this holds true). Last night, walking home from the local JCC, I witnessed a beautiful sunset over the houses and trees of Hampstead. I don't know that I will ever move back here, but I have a new appreciation for my hometown. It has become somewhat of a haven for me from my New York City life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home