Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Thesis!

I have completed the coursework for my Masters of Public Health. All I have to do is write my Masters' Essay- a short thesis involving a clinical research project. I will then officially be MD, MPH. I already have a supervisor and a dataset. What I am missing is a kick in the arse! I can't help feeling like it's the summer, and that I should be relaxing when I'm not at my job, let alone taking a long vacation at the beach. Should I be rushing to get it done to graduate in October? Or is it OK to take my time and graduate in February? And does anyone (including me) care?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care. But you knew that already. Take your time. The Bahamas is beautiful in February.

7/13/2005 8:03 PM  
Blogger LizeCR said...

I knew that? Ok....

7/13/2005 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home