Sunday, June 05, 2005

Still Shaking

A few days ago, the drain in my tub was really clogged, but I didn't have any Drano, so I decided (like an idiot) to manually unclog it. I share that bathroom with two long-haired girls. What I managed to pull out of that drain was something along the lines of a benign mature teratoma. If you are familiar with this term, you are now shuddering as I still am. If you are not, I have provided the following link:

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic2248.htm

Happy reading, and sweet dreams! (and remember to always have Drano on hand)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a CSI episode where one of those was left at the murder scene and they got it DNA tested to catch the murderer. You should try that if the host is still in question.

6/05/2005 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home