Sunday, October 30, 2005

Blog-Worthy Information

I had been planning on writing an entry today, at the request of a friend, about the Jewish holiday Simchas Torah, that occurred this past week- the holiday where Jewish singles from all over the world crowd into the Upper West Side, then into a few synagogues on the Upper West Side, then into a party in one apartment on the Upper West Side. Then I was thinking to write about my reconsidering getting married on a secluded beach, because on the train back from New Jersey today, I heard a girl talking on her cell to a friends about how rude it was of a third friend to expect all of the friends to pay to participate in her destination wedding. But the hot topic of the day, or the week for that matter, was the fact thaton the way back to my apartment, I passed by the candy store on 97th and Broadway to buy my frozen yogurt, but it was mysteriously shut down! The metal shutter was drawn, and the black awning had a huge square cut out where the name and logo once were. It was kind of eerie-looking in the dark. This is very upsetting to me, and I am determined to find out what happened to this regular pit-stop of mine. I am imagining they lost a lot of business due to the Tasti-D-Lite nearby. If anyone has any information, please pass it along!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened to your entries? they used to be all i had to live for.

1/16/2006 11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your way of describing everything in this article is genuinely good, all can effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot. [url=http://tutledy.ru/kachestva-muzhchin/52-ty-samyy-luchshiy-iz-muzhchin.html]ты самый лучший мужчина[/url]

1/31/2013 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home