Thursday, August 11, 2005

In the Ring

So I fought in the ring yesterday. With a mouth guard and headgear, of course. My opponent was my trainer's girlfriend, who is about 3 inches taller than me and has way better footwork and quicker reflexes (her boyfriend is a former Golden Gloves champ, duh!) Just as I feared, my reflexes suck- I tend to close my eyes and turn away, rather than cover my face, like a boxer should. I think I got punched in the nose about 3 times. It gave me a massive headache, but I kept on going, like the Energizer Bunny. I did hit her a few times, but I had to ask her after to make sure. I plan on fighting her again-this time I'll try to keep my eyes open.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you trying to solve your brain cell surplus problem???

8/12/2005 2:01 PM  
Blogger LizeCR said...

No, I do that with alcohol, but thanks for the compliment!

8/12/2005 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok million dollar baby, if you want to keep getting compliments, please ignore the previous poster's advice unless you want your brains to look like this:

http://www.popeye-x.com/images/cottagecheese12.gif

8/12/2005 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home