It's Been a While
I haven't written anything for a few weeks now, and really for no particular reason.. Because I've been too busy? Too happy? Whatever the case may be, I am back, writing once again from my hometown of Montreal. I came here for 2 weeks for a bridesmaid stint at a close friend's wedding, and to spend Rosh Hashana with my family. Here is what I have learned in the last week:
1. Working from home sucks, mostly because you spend more time corresponding with coworkers over IM and email than doing actual work.
2. Canadian TV sucks even worse than American TV. At least I have been able to catch up on old episodes of CSI.
3. The clothes here are more interesting, the shopping more fun and less of a nuisance trying to push through crowds of people.
4. There are mayoral campaigns going on here too- for Montreal and the smaller cities and towns. The campaign signs are out of control!
5. My niece is very cute.
6. I feel even more strongly about getting married on a beach.