Saturday, October 01, 2005

It's Been a While

I haven't written anything for a few weeks now, and really for no particular reason.. Because I've been too busy? Too happy? Whatever the case may be, I am back, writing once again from my hometown of Montreal. I came here for 2 weeks for a bridesmaid stint at a close friend's wedding, and to spend Rosh Hashana with my family. Here is what I have learned in the last week:

1. Working from home sucks, mostly because you spend more time corresponding with coworkers over IM and email than doing actual work.

2. Canadian TV sucks even worse than American TV. At least I have been able to catch up on old episodes of CSI.

3. The clothes here are more interesting, the shopping more fun and less of a nuisance trying to push through crowds of people.

4. There are mayoral campaigns going on here too- for Montreal and the smaller cities and towns. The campaign signs are out of control!

5. My niece is very cute.

6. I feel even more strongly about getting married on a beach.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blinq | Heroine's secret is out; bloggers buzz
'A moment of brilliance" is how a veteran conflict negotiator described Ashley Smith's moves in ... The real heroes are right in our own Gulf, in Louisiana, Mississippi and East Texas.
Yesterday I decided to read some blogs and found yours. Nice blog. I am trying to get ideas on the direction I should go and what it should look like
I have a western theme wedding site/blog. It pretty much covers western theme wedding and related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time

10/01/2005 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Orleans Mayor says 'Google Me'
We've all heard how pervasive the use of 'google' as a verb has become. But yesterday's remark by New Orleans Mayor Nagin is somehow still an attention-getter. Everyone now aspires to have solid Google-stature, ...
Wow, I just ran across your blog while surfing, pretty neat! I think you might have some interest in work from home my site. You may find some content of interest.

10/01/2005 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog. Well done!

Adam

10/01/2005 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home