Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Twenty-Two Days and Counting...

The Big 3-0 is only 3 weeks away. How much (many) is 30? It's 2 less than a medium-size box of crayolas. It's bigger than my waist size. It's a few dollars less than what I spend on a haircut (wuhoo!), but also a few dollars less that what I just spent on Bliss body scrub (doh!) Its significance in the Jewish religion is the length of the mourning period and the age at which men are sent to battle. It is 1 year less than my mother was when she had had all her 5 children (ok, the last 2 were twins). It is my oldest nephew's age multiplied by 6. It is 10 years older than I thought I would be when I got married back when I was 1/3 of it (read it a few times; you'll get it). It's the new 20! Hah!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a really small waist!

8/03/2005 1:59 PM  
Blogger LizeCR said...

Not really. And I'm barely 5'2"

8/03/2005 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are women's waist sizes so much smaller than men's? that doesn't make any sense. guess it's one of the many mysteries.

8/03/2005 5:36 PM  
Blogger LizeCR said...

and women's chest and hips are bigger. Hmm. I'm sure it has something to do with bearing children.

8/03/2005 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your logic is flawed. small waists do not aid in child bearing. women should be bigger all over to maximize child bearing effeciency.

8/03/2005 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home