Monday, April 10, 2006

Follow-Up to my Energy Drink Binge

I've been writing in my blog so sporadically these days, but I thought I should with you the results of my energy drink escapade. For a few weeks, my stomach wasn't quite right. Then one day I had two Kabbalah drinks back-to-back, and I spent the rest of the day and evening with sharp pains shooting through my abdomen. I wasn't 100% for a whole week after. Needless top say, I stoppe drinking energy drinks, and I got a lot better. Hmmmm...

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Let me know.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only time I drink RedBull is when it is part of a Jager-bomb (Jagermeister + Redbull). Awesome stuff. Usually the night gets so blurry that I can't remember if I got stomach pains or not. ;-)

4/19/2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger Lee Herald said...

Hi Lisa,

I see that you are into dream interpretation.

I have recorded my dreams for several years. Some dreams have inspired my writing.

Dreams helped me write --The Missing Link of Quantum Mechanics.

It is more mystical than the title sounds.

Lee Herald

5/08/2006 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe this. I set out to get some ideas on my new site.. you know themes, color, layout, etc.... and I can't believe how much stuff I've found looking around. I'm liking some of the stuff I see here... some good ideas at least. I'm not sure if I want to go with normal blue underlined links or if I want an entire theme of colors for all of the text and the links too. Anyway, nice page, it gave me something to chew on. If anyone actually sees this and feels like it, you can check out my site. stone fireplace

10/30/2006 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home