Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What Not to Wear

Watching a guy walk down the street in white pants today, I was inspired to write a piece on what clothing items men should not be wearing. This is just the humble opinion of a lone woman with minimal (no) experience in the fashion industry, so you men out there might want to take this advice with a grain of salt (but make it kosher salt):

1. White pants
2. White shorts (unless you're playing tennis, but even then...)

3. Leather pants
4. Leather shorts
5. Turtleneck tops (mockneck topsare OK)
6. Cowlneck tops (do those even exist for men?)

7. Mesh tops (or any other see-thru item)
8. Cowboy boots (or any other pointed-toe footwear)
9. Speedo swimsuit (unless you're doing laps, but even then...)
10. Animal prints (unless you're playing out some pathetic fantasy with your girlfriend)

Hope this helps you catch the babes!

7 Comments:

Blogger Matthew David Brozik said...

So, my fantasy was pathetic? Then I guess I should thank you again for participating. Oh, and did I leave my leash at your place?

5/18/2005 8:29 AM  
Blogger LizeCR said...

So I'm your girlfriend now? (psych!)

5/18/2005 9:52 AM  
Blogger Matthew David Brozik said...

The videotape does not lie.

5/18/2005 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No white pants? Hello?! John Travolta?

5/19/2005 10:23 PM  
Blogger LizeCR said...

Uh, yeah, in 70'S THE DECADE OF FASHION FAUX-PAS!

5/19/2005 11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colonel Sanders? I just don't see what you have against white. The American Naval Officer's summer uniform is all white...pretty sharp, if I may say so.

Can I subscribe to your blog? You can do that with my service. Also are you alerted when someone posts a reply?

-AP

5/20/2005 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also I'm gonna have to say I think the state of texas disagrees with you there about those pointy-toed boots.

-AP

5/20/2005 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home